MANLY MEMBERS MANLY LIFE SAVING CLUB NEEDS YOU TO JOIN IN
MANLY LIFE SAVING CLUB NEEDS YOU TO JOIN IN
We have some important fun events coming up, and we need you all to join us and get involved.
Hang out with friends, meet new people and work as a team. All volunteers who come and participate in more than one event (minimum 2 events including Cole Classic) to enter into the PRIZE draw for the following prizes:
- Weekend in the Hunter Valley staying at Pitalpa Views (4 bedroom) and includes G Brothers Mercedes for the weekend
- 3 x $150 Vouchers for Manly LSC Merchandise Shop
- 3 x $150 Wharf Bar Voucher
The Manly Club is recognised for 100 + years for organizing the PREMIER surf sports events in Australia. These events not only enhance our reputation as one of the leading life saving clubs in Australia but also are valuable fundraisers to support the running and growth of our club, including SLSC equipment, new club build, our coaches, as well as supporting the growth of our Manly LSC community.
MLSC volunteers run all of these events – so we really need your support to get actively involved in these great events, to help grow and support the club, and ensure they continue to be great.
- MLSC Nipper Nats Sunday 15th January:https://manlylsc.com/2023-event-volunteer-form/
- MLSC Open Carnival Saturday 20-21st January: https://manlylsc.com/2023-event-volunteer-form/
- Cole Classic Swim Sunday 5th February: https://manlylsc.com/cole-classic-volunteer-registration/
The MLSC (Summer of Surf) carnival will run for two days this year , as part of the Summer of Surf Program in Australia. We will be attracting 1000+ competitors from u/15 to Opens from around the country. The Cole Classic is the biggest ocean swim in Australia with 5000 swimmers expected this year. Nipper Nats is also recognised as the best carnival outside the state titles for our Nippers. We would really love to see you on these days bleeding blue!
We would like to see all Manly Members getting involved and actively participating and having fun! No skills are required, just your enthusiasm and time. There are lots of options and various start times to accommodate absolutely everyone. Including Set up, BBQ, packdown, water safety, first aid, IRB, catering, work parties throughout the day – choose what works best for you.
How to Volunteer:
- Register on the Event Volunteer Links: https://manlylsc.com/cole-classic-volunteer-registration/
- Or https://manlylsc.com/2023-event-volunteer-form/
- Email: email@example.com
- Ask your Age Manager
- Seek out Victoria O’Halloran, Grant Ellison, Mel Brock or any board member