Notice to Members – 106th Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the 106th Annual General Meeting of the Manly Life Saving Club Inc. will be held on Sunday 25th June, 2017 commencing at 10am. The meeting will be held in the Hall at Manly Surf Pavilion.
1. Confirmation of Minutes of the 105th Annual General Meeting
2. Adoption of the 106th Annual Report and Financial Statements
3. Election of Directors
4. Endorsement of Junior Activities Management Committee (See Club Constitution 20.1 (b) see below)
5. Election of Officers of the Club for the 2017-2018 season
6. Special Resolution: That affiliation be sought for the 2016-17 season with Surf Life Saving Sydney Northern Beaches Incorporated. Further, that the articles, constitution, by-laws, regulations and resolutions, together with the awards and equipment of Surf Life Saving Australia be accepted.
7. Consideration of proposed changes to the Constitution, if any. There are no proposed changes to the Constitution.
8. General Business as may arise.
9. Close meeting.